Creators Workshop Series
CREATE A BRILLIANT LIFE WITH EASE!
Saturday October 26th & November 9th
Do you want to step more brilliantly ahead in what you create in the world - an idea you want to breathe life into, a project to advance, a business to create or expand?
Do you have so many projects running and ideas floating that you sometimes lose clarity and focus and miss opportunities?
Do otherwise brilliant prospects and possibilities get shrouded in doubt?
Have you reached a plateau in your work or business and are wondering what’s next?
Would you like to create a more brilliant life, a life with more clarity, creative focus, flow and results. A life without all the stress, overwhelm and resistance that gets in the way?
If any of these are true for you then here’s an invitation to experience a paradigm shift in what’s possible.
CREATE A BRILLIANT LIFE WITH EASE
October 26th 10am - 4pm
November 9th 10am - 4pm
November 9th 10am - 4pm
Whether it’s a project, an idea, a business, or a transition to the new, it’s about creating something(s) you want in your life with new found ease.
When you understand the nature and the power of the human design for creation, for innovation, and for thriving in all your endeavors, then the implications become clear and powerful catalysts for you. From there you’ll know how to create the applications for your own brilliant life.
10am - 4pm
Understand the power of the human design for insight, creativity, innovation and resilience.
- You’ll be introduced to a foundational understanding of the design of the human mind and it’s implications for creating and thriving whatever your circumstances.
- We’ll uncover the biggest factor in having a reliable and sustainable connection to your innate genius, the source of creativity, innovation, resilience and well being.
- Understand the role our minds play in accessing powerful new capabilities to help you create, navigate and problem solve with new found ease leaving you in the drivers seat.
- Step into an easier way of working with more focus and less resistance. Experience the effortlessness possible in creating results and success in any endeavor.
“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it.
Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.”
– Harold Thurman
10am - 4pm
Learn to effortlessly leverage your understanding of the human design to brilliantly create what you want in the world.
- You’ll build on what you’ve learned in the first workshop and experienced for yourself in between sessions, you’ll see that creation gets easier, more fun, more impactful.
- We’ll highlight, illuminate and strengthen your connection to the source of your creativity, resilience, ease and well being.
- Learn how to tap into a natural momentum and get out of being stuck or plateaued to achieve the results you want.
- Get the keys to become a powerful, clear minded creator whether in the simplest of things, important-in-the-world projects, or anything in-between.
- This is your invitation to work at a new level of creativity!
- Would you like help in bringing forth your best ideas and seeing them to fruition?
- Would you like to work from inspired action more often, with remarkable solutions and easy creative flow to results and success.
- Would you benefit from feedback and support from a mentor within an engaged group of fellow creators?
You’ll have the option to create a powerful environment for yourself that cultivates new ideas, creative problem-solving, collaboration and fresh momentum as you engage in your creative project.
This is an invitation only mentorship program. Details will be available during Workshop Two.
ABOUT LINDA PRITCHER
From artist origins she became a designer, product creator and business builder for others and flexed her left brain working in the quixotic, frenetic and competitive fashion industry, taking on challenges, creating successful new product lines and new channels of distribution. As an entrepreneur she founded two design based businesses, living in the trenches as problem solver in chief.
She’s people and pattern intuitive, highly useful when people need her help to cut through their conditioned thinking about what’s possible. Her understanding of the powerful connection between insight, clarity, creativity and innovation helps clients exponentially impact their personal and business growth.
When she’s not working with entrepreneurs and businesses she’s podcasting, writing, recording and teaching design classes. When all that gets to be too much she’ll settle down in front of a juicy classic “Film Noir”.
Learn more about Linda...
“My work with Linda has been life changing in both subtle and very significant ways. I wanted to work with her to make some changes in my business, but I am thrilled to say that my life, not just my work, has been affected by our coaching. My thinking about issues that had always felt like a problem began to fall away. I now see possibility where I used to feel stuck.
I feel very grateful to Linda for pointing me in a direction that has helped me to live bigger, with less fear and overthinking, and to see more of what is possible.”
Sue Cross, Author, Alzheimers Life Coach and Legacy Consultant, MA, USA
“Working with Linda has been a revelation. She opened my eyes to the thrilling fact that I am capable of creating the life I want. Thanks to her I’m well on the way to realizing my goal of living successfully as an artist and author.
Linda has guided me to see the power of insight, resilience and my own creativity and it’s changed the course of my life.B. Lucy Stevens, Artist and Author, RI, USA
I Want to Create a Brilliant Life!
Live Workshops include refreshments, healthy snacks and a one hour lunch break.
Between Workshop One and Workshop Two, you’ll receive additional digital resources to support your learning and experience.